At Rose Glen, we provide innovative, custom financial planning solutions in the areas of wealth transfer and accumulation to ultra-high net worth families and business owners across the country. Here, you will work one-on-one with some of the most experienced professionals in our industry as you build your book of business providing high net worth clients and businesses with market-leading solutions, exclusively designed and priced to meet their needs.
Our Financial Associates deliver a wide range of proprietary life insurance solutions available only through M Financial that are designed specifically to help our affluent clients and corporations manage risk, protect wealth, create legacies, and achieve their financial goals. As one of M Financials’ exclusive Member Firms, our robust portfolio and unique industry partnerships give our Financial Associate’s the freedom to be more creative in the solutions they build for our high net worth clients.
The earning potential is limitless, and you’ll have the opportunity to advance your career and become a partner in our success.
The Financial Associates primary focus is the acquisition of customers by helping them address their Wealth transfer and Life Insurance Planning as well as maintain existing firm client relationships. This will be a very visible role focused on building long-term relationships with high net worth individuals and local advisor community including family office professionals, estate planners, financial planners and advisors, bank trust departments, and accounting and law firms who serve the ultra-affluent market. Success in the role can only occur by building good working relationships with the internal Rose Glen Team, as each member is a technical expert in their respective discipline.
Learn from the best:
Our two-year paid mentorship training program was designed to give you the knowledge, skills and confidence that will bring meaningful and sustained value to your client relationships for years to come. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of our market, our industry, and our products and services. You will work one-on-one with a firm mentor who has helped to make the business a success, and who will support your success throughout the program and beyond.
You’ll need to have:
- Experience working in a client-facing role, preferably in a consultative sales role.
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial sales environment with a high level of autonomy, independence, and interpersonal collaboration.
- Passionate about becoming an insurance and financial service professional and obtaining registrations, licensing, and/or certifications relevant to the life insurance and financial services industry. (Series 7, Series 66)
- It is likely, but not required, the candidate will have (and/or working towards acquiring) a professional certification such as CLU, CHFC, CFP
- Commitment to complete a two-year sales and industry training and development program for new Financial Professionals.
- A strong code of professional ethics and integrity.
- 5-7 years of transferable work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
We offer our Financial Associates many resources to support their success, including a robust two-year curriculum and a compensation structure that leads the industry in its ability to help you reach your target goals. Learn more about our Magnet program for Financial Professionals.