Howard Silverman, CLU, ChFC, CAP, Principal
Howard has been in the life insurance business for 40+ years. He works with Attorneys, CPA’s, and Investment Advisors for the benefit of their clientele. He designs programs in the areas of Estate Conservation, Charitable Planning, Business Continuity, Wealth Transfer, and numerous other life insurance strategies. He is a native of Philadelphia and a Graduate, University of Pennsylvania.
His business involvements have included:
- Past President of The Forum 400
- Member of Philadelphia Estate Planning council
- Member of Association for Advanced Life Underwriting
- 2009 Recipient of Mordecai Gerson Meritorious Service award from the Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- 2010 recipient of Edward Polisher, Esq. award to estate planning professional working in the Philadelphia community. Awarded by the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.
His Community Activities include:
- Past President of The Endowments Corporation of The Jewish Federation of Philadelphia
- Board member The Jewish Federation of Philadelphia
- Past Chairman American Jewish Committee, Philadelphia
- Past Chairman HIAS & Council, Philadelphia
- Past Board member The Shipley School
- Past President of Friends of Israel Defense Forces Philadelphia region.